A very sad day for me...
Today my cousin was shot and killed in BC.
He was only 34...my age. Our mothers are twins
and we were really close when we were children.
I can't seem to gather my thoughts properly...so dam young and so senseless!!
Be sure to tell your loved ones how you feel...
Peace!
Today my cousin was shot and killed in BC.
He was only 34...my age. Our mothers are twins
and we were really close when we were children.
I can't seem to gather my thoughts properly...so dam young and so senseless!!
Be sure to tell your loved ones how you feel...
Peace!

6 Comments:
Oh girl...I am so sorry to hear this tragic news. Please let me know if you need anything. I will keep you in my thoughts. Love you, Dede
I'm so sorry I haven't stopped by lately. I'm very sorry to hear that news. I'll be thinking of you.
Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
OH hon...I am soo sorry .. *hugs*
Connie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Ev.
Hope that things are getting a little better for you and your family now. Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you. Hope you have a nice Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home